Live chat promo green

Complaints to the Commission

Sometimes a complaint of discrimination or sexual harassment cannot be resolved through an organisation’s internal procedures. Whether you are an employer or an employee, can contact us at any stage for free and confidential information about your rights and responsibilities. We offer a free, fair and timely dispute resolution service if someone decides to make a complaint to the Commission.

An employee can lodge a complaint with the Commission at any time, regardless of other options that may have already been attempted to resolve a matter within their workplace.

Other organisations that can handle workplace complaints include the Australian Human Rights Commission and WorkSafe Victoria.

More information

If you need further assistance, contact the Commission for advice. Employer organisations or industry associations may also be able to provide support.

The Commission offers training for employers and has a range of publications and resources on discrimination and the law.

Sidebar complaints 2
Sidebar newsletter 2
Sidebar live chat 2